Thursday, August 30, 2012

Storm. Pass.

Its been a while.

In many ways, I am not the person I was, and in these months I've learned valuable lessons. About duplicity, about courage, about realizing the things that truly matter in the course of your life and tuning out the things that don't even when they shove their nonexistent jaws in your face. (Cheap shot?)

But I've had the pleasure of realizing that the thing I've loved to say to those in troubled times still held true, for me. It really was hard to stay mad at anything, or anyone, when I could simply look around me and be amazed at the beauty in the things around me, and if I could ever go back in time, I would choose to do everything exactly the same way. Does that make me insane? Because if it does, maybe I am.

On a lighter note, run for your lives. I have decided to turn this 'blog' into something of a journal, and I am compelling myself to be more juvenile in my postings. No more philosophical conundrums, no more fables or analogies (if I can help it). Why? Because I do feel juvenile, and I want to experience those things which I haven't experienced yet, live deep and suck all the marrow out of live, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Seriously though, I realize that this blog, despite any readers it may have, holds archaeological importance to me, in that I expect it to help some future version of me discover his growth and where it went wrong (and right) should he want to. And seeing as it's me I'm talking about, I'm sure he would. So, sorry readers, from now, this blog is dead.